ePay Online Anytime
There are no usernames or passwords to remember. We offer safe, secure transactions. You can even pay for multiple transactions in one payment.
September Installment Payment
September Installment Payments are now payable online through September 30, 2014. This is the second installment payment for 2014 Property Taxes. Other payment options are also available.
Local Business Tax Receipts
Local Business Tax Receipts are renewable through September 30, 2014. Active, pending and delinquent Local Business Tax accounts may be searched online. If a business tax account status is inactive, the information is not available online.
Delinquent Business Tax Receipts
Delinquent Tangible Personal Property Taxes are payable online, by mail or in person. View other payment options or Service Center locations.
ePay is easy:
- Search by business name, owner, Local Business Tax Receipt number, account number or mailing address
- Select the business' Local Business Tax Receipt Number or Account Number
- Pay by e-check (free) or credit card (vendor fees apply)
Reduce ePay Error
• Double-check your routing and account numbers. These numbers are usually located on the bottom of your check
• Don’t click the pay button more than once
• Make sure your email address is correct
How to make multiple online transactions in one shopping cart payment:
• Search and select the first business/property/account
• Add the first selection to the shopping cart
• Repeat this process for all other businesses/properties/accounts
• Pay when all your selections are complete
More ePay Tips
• The shopping cart information will be visible in the upper right margin of the page after you select the search result item(s).
• General shopping cart information can be viewed by clicking on the Shopping Cart link located immediately below the top/right colorful mosaic web banner.
• Complete information about Credit Card Convenience Fee Charges is located by clicking on the FAQ link located immediately below the top/right colorful mosaic web banner. The information is on the bottom of the FAQ page.
Credit Card Payments
A 2.35% convenience fee is applied to each credit card transaction. Convenience fees are collected by the credit card vendor and are not retained by the Tax Collector’s office.
Wire Transfer Payments
To make a property tax payment by wire, contact us at Wires@pbctax.com for specific instructions.