ePay Online Anytime
No usernames or passwords. We offer safe, secure transactions. Make multiple transactions in one payment.
Delinquent Local Business Tax
Delinquent Local Business Taxes are payable online, by mail or in person. Active, pending and delinquent Local Business Tax accounts are searchable online. If a business tax account status is inactive, the information will not be available online.
Delinquent Tangible Personal Property Tax
Delinquent Tangible Personal Property Taxes are payable online, by mail or in person. View other payment options or Service Center locations.
ePay is easy:
- Search by Property Control Number (PCN), owner name, business name, Local Business Tax Number, account number or mailing address
- Select the Property Control Number, Local Business Tax Number or Account Number
- Pay by e-check (free) or credit card (vendor fees apply)
Reduce ePay Error
• Double-check your routing and account numbers. These numbers are usually located on the bottom of your check
• Don’t click the pay button more than once
• Make sure your email address is correct
How to make multiple online transactions in one shopping cart payment:
• Search and select the first Property Control Number/business tax number/account number
• Add the first selection to the shopping cart
• Repeat this process for all other properties/businesses/accounts
• Pay when all your selections are complete
More ePay Tips
• Shopping cart information is visible in the upper right area of the screen after you select the search result item(s).
• Information about credit card convenience fees can be found in FAQs.
Credit Card Payments
Convenience fees are applied to each transaction. Convenience fees are collected by the credit card vendor and are not retained by the Tax Collector’s office.
Wire Transfer Payments
To make a property tax payment by wire, email Wires@pbctax.com for specific instructions.